Sunday, May 16, 2010

and then there were three...

We are moving soon and our new apartment is not only smaller but not so happy with the idea of pet rats.:( I have worked it out so I can keep one medium cage and all the same sex (if not altered) So I decided to keep the girls, since Poppy has some health concerns, adopting her out just did not seem right. Which left my two boys...placing the boys into a new home was a very hard decision, but I was fortunate in that I was actually able to take them back to the original breeder, Carolina Blue Rattery. He was hoping to work with the unidentified mink Toby carries, so it worked out good. I know Keith will take care of them and Toby will get to have some girlfriend's again and still has his buddy Felix with him. :)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

That's a hard decision, but it sounds like you thought long and hard about it. Good luck in your move and in your new home!